lördag 28 maj 2011

Yesterday and Today

 What I do on a rainy Thursday in Gothenburg. I go and listen to Foreign Beggars.
 Dubstep at Pustervik.
 Something blue from Acne.
I went to a hip-hop musical, Kungarnas Gård, at Folkteatern today. It was great and I really enjoyed the show.
Dinner at Bistro Merlot.
And I went home with this lovely one.

I know that I haven't been blogging a while now. I've been so tired and unfocused lately. Really need to find my ZEN. But now, I need to get some rest. Good night folks! Have a great weekend!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, you've been bad lately (I mean with the blogging...) but good to know that you're back and looking great!!! And your arm showed that you've not forgotten me :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks dear! =)
    Jag har alltid det på mig! Love it!

    SvaraRadera