onsdag 15 juni 2011

Sjöbaren Lorensberg

 
 Jacket CO-OP Barney NY, dress American Apparel, shoes Acne
 Smoked Tuna with Melon Salad
Tagliolini with Shellfish and Basil
Tiramisu

I went to Sjöbaren Lorensberg without a reservation and the restaurant was fully booked, on a Tuesday?! But the nice waiter suggested that we could eat at the bar and that was perfect, 'cause I love sitting at the bar. I started with a glas of cava and for starter Smoked Tuna, main course Fish Soup (sorry no picture), dessert Tiramisu and Petit Fours and to go with the desserts Tequila Añejo. The Smoked Tuna was delicious and so was the dessert. The soup was okay, as a fish soup should be. The fact is that when it comes to "Western Cuisine", I'm more a starter and dessert kind of person.
On the whole, I had a nice dinner at Sjöbaren. They took really good care of us and the food was great.

Restaurant Sjöbaren Lorensberg
Lorensbergsgatan 14
GÖTEBORG

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar