fredag 25 november 2011

Hibernation

Feels like I've been hibernating these past weeks, it's been a while since my last post. And it feels great to be back, free at last!!! So what have I been up to, frankly nothing much. Haven't done anything, didn't want to do anything either. It has been three tough weeks!

And the reason is, I've been detoxing these past three weeks. No animal products whatsoever (meat, eggs, dairy), wheat flour (!?!), coffee and alcohol (!?!). No animal products in three weeks, no problems, it's hard but I can do that. And no coffee, piece of cake! No wine, cocktails and champagne, now that's tough! No wheat flour... what an agony!! That means no breads, buns, cakes or pastries...Thank God, I'm only doing this once a year!

Yes, please!

1 kommentar:

  1. Det går att baka utan vetemjöl också! Men det är klart, väldigt svårt att få till den där lätta fluffiga konsistensen utan glutenproteinet.

    När jag inte käkar kolhydrater (typ 25 dagar i månaden)kan jag göra brödet till frukostmackan på malda cashewnötter eller mandlar.

    SvaraRadera