tisdag 23 augusti 2011

Fruit Cocktail

 Best lychees ever!
 Fresh lotus seed heads
Fresh lotus seeds
Love coconut water.
 Guess what I was looking for...
 DURIAN!!! Also known as the "King of Fruits".
There were these kind of fruit stalls everywhere in Cambodia and Vietnam.
 Langsat, definitely one of my new favorite fruits. So tasty!
 Humongous avocado!
I don't know the name of this red currant like fruit. This little thing tasted so funny, in a good way though. It's like a shot of Sweet Soup (Tong Sui 糖水) explodes in your mouth.
One of my favorites, Coco de Mer (sea coconut).
Rambutan

...and mangoes, longans, pomelos, guavas, jackfruits, mangosteens, rose apples (chompoos), sugar apples, lamuts (sapodilla), dragon fruits, papayas, all kind of melons, pineapples... Everything was so tasty! But there was one fruit, salak (snake-fruit!!), that I didn't like at all! 

This is one of the things I miss the most from my Asia trip, all these fruits!

3 kommentarer: