söndag 9 oktober 2011

Classics

I bought this baking pan a few months ago and yesterday I decided to try it out, so I made Mom's favorite cake.
Orange Chiffon Cake
 Dinner at Lagerhuset, Pelle Danielsson's (Restaurant Hos Pelle) new venture.
Mini Pizza, Fried Chanterelles with Toast and Marrow Bone (love marrow bones!), Pickled Mackerel with Grilled Artichoke, Pork Belly Sandwich (I'm so weak for pork belly, one day I'll tell you guys about my love for pork.)
 The food was ok, Hos Pelle has definitely better food, but it's more laid back at Lagerhuset and I like the interior.
Lillan and I went to our favorite bar at Avalon Hotel yesterday and visited our favorite bartender. He spoiled us with lots of great cocktails, with ingredients like Saffron, Agave Nectar, Smoked Sea Salt, Violet, Forest Heather Sugar. Absolutely wonderful!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar