torsdag 17 februari 2011

Café Castellet

 
4 Oven AGA in Black
 Afternoon Tea (weekdays 11-18, weekends 9-14)
 
 Scone with butter, cream cheese, marmalade and lemon curd
 
  Beautiful portraits by Lars Lejring.
 

Today I went to this cosy English café for their afternoon tea. The scones were so good and they were baked in an AGA stove! How cool is that? And how often do you get to see an AGA stove? I wish that I had one. =)

Everything in this café is for sale, the furniture, the pictures and even the stove. And every month they have an exhibition with different photographers and artists. I just love this kind of concept!

Café Castellet
Kastellgatan 14
Göteborg

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lets get the AGA stove!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, please! :D Can I have one in Cream or Heather or Black, the Blue one is cute too. 2 Oven AGA, oki?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Who can say no to AGA!!

    SvaraRadera